Your self confidence is in your hands!!!
Below are 8 ways to build your self confidence!
1. Dress Sharply: Although there’s more to us than the way we look dress and look, it can greatly affect the way we feel. When we think we don’t look good we often feel less confident. That changes how we act and interact with other people.
2. Increase your pace of walking: People who walk quickly usually look more confident. They have places to go; they have people to see; and their life is interesting and fast paced.
3. Good Posture: Slumped shoulders are a signal of lack of self confidence. But if you always stand up straight, and you look straight ahead up, then you look more powerful and confident.
4. Develop an attitude of gratitude: Make a mental list of all you’re grateful for – relationships, successes, and things that bring you joy. You’ll be surprised at how many things are going well – and that will boost to your confidence and self-esteem.
5. Compliment others: When we get into the habit of complimenting others, we bring out the best both in ourselves and other people. That leads to respect and increased self confidence.
6. Speak up in group discussion: The more you speak up in a group, the less self conscious you will feel – so taking that first step will have a knock on effect. It will both lower your anxiety and increase confidence.
7. Make the effort to exercise: When we’re out of shape, we tend to feel less confident, less energetic, and less good about about ourselves. But when we make the extra effort to invest in exercise we feel more in control of how we look and how we act – and that creates momentum which affects the rest of life.
8. Focus on others and the task you’re working on: Ironically, when we focus on ourselves - and not the job or other people - we often find we start to worry about our weaknesses. However, when we turn our focus outward, efficiency increase, and we feel less self-conscious and much more confident.